Almost every girl faces this complicated problem: should she wake up earlier to style her hair or sleep a bit longer and do a basic ponytail? We suggest that you no longer choose between these options: now you can have enough sleep and wear the perfect hairstyle!
Read our tips to see how to work with both long and short hair.
1. Use silk pillowcases.
- If you want your hair to be gorgeous without putting in any effort, replace cotton pillowcases with silk or satin ones.
- They absorb moisture slower and their smooth surface will reduce rubbing, helping you to “save” your hairstyle. Don’t believe us?
2. Make a topknot.
- To get a beautiful and simple hairstyle, tie your slightly wet hair into a high ponytail at the top of your head, wrap it around, and tuck the ends underneath after it’s gone all the way around.
- The hair will dry anyway and you’ll get voluminous hair.
- It’s also recommended to use a smooth hair tie. For more details, click here.
3. Use hairpins.
- You don’t have to perm your hair if you want it to be curly.
- Before going to bed, apply some hair setting lotion.
- Then divide your hair into sections and twist each lock around a pin.
- If you have long hair, you can also use bobby pins to secure the hair.
4. Use a scarf.
- If you’re tired of your fluffy hair, before bedtime, moisturize and brush your hair and wrap it with a satin scarf.
- It’ll prevent your hair from rubbing, and you’ll wake up with a beautiful hairstyle.
5. Make 2 buns.
- Apply some oil or conditioner to your slightly wet hair and divide it into 2 sections.
- Wrap your locks around your finger and dry with a hairdryer.
- Make 2 loose buns behind your ears and secure them with pins.
- In the morning, let your hair down and apply some texture spray.
6. Replace hard accessories with smooth ones.
- To make curly hair, try to use simple pieces of fabric instead of rollers.
- Separate your hair into sections, twist them around strips of fabric, and tie the fabric strips. In the morning, remove the strips and apply some hairspray.
7. Make cocoons.
- Another method to get curly hair is to make cocoons.
- Separate your hair into sections and apply some hair gel.
- Then twist all sections and secure them with pins or hair ties.
8. Use the correct hairbrush.
- So as not to ruin your hairstyle and make it look gorgeous again, use a brush with different types of bristles.
- Bonus: How to cut short hair at home
- First of all, get your hair ready by washing and drying it.
- Then you have to comb your hair into sections (see the picture above). Follow these steps:
- Divide your hair into 2 sections at the top of the head where it begins to round.
- Comb 1 section down from the crown of your head to your forehead and comb another section from the crown of your head to your neck.
- Then lift the hair at a 90-degree angle and cut the section that extends to your forehead. Continue cutting hair until you’ve trimmed the entire front and back sections.
- Then part your hair down the middle and trim the sides of your hair carefully using the same method.