Simple technique to say goodbye to low back pain and sciatica
The back pain and sciatica, often arise due understanding nerve located in the lower back and it becomes one of the largest in the human body. Many people suffer from these pains in a chronic way, either by leading a life too sedentary or by almost not performing any type of physical exercise. Today we want to show you a simple technique to relieve lumbar and sciatica pain easily and quickly.
Before going on to talk in detail about this fabulous technique for relieving back pain and sciatica , let’s talk a little about the problem itself.
Common symptoms of low back pain and sciatica
- Severe pain almost piercing in the buttock or leg
- Severe pain and tingling sensation
- Intensified pain when sitting quiet
- In severe cases, the loss of bladder control may also be seen as a symptom
But what causes these particular bone pains? Here are some common causes:
- Herniated disc (in almost 90% of cases it is due to this)
- Spondylolisthesis (forward sliding vertebra)
- Spinal stenosis
- Horsetail syndrome or horsetail
And … how can you prevent low back pain and sciatica? Here are some tips:
- Perform physical exercise frequently to strengthen your bones and muscles
- Make sure that the mattress you sleep on is fairly firm
- Always maintain a high body posture
- When sitting in your car, adjust the seat to be as straight as possible
Let us now go on to talk in detail about this fabulous technique to relieve back pain and sciatica.