The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the human’s body. Sciatica is the pain that is experienced in the lower back, buttocks, and legs, and it’s one of the most common back problems.
This pain is usually caused by some pinched or irritated sciatic nerve. Despite the unbearable pain, this condition is also manifested by numbness and tingling in the legs.
The medications specialized for sciatica pain provide only temporary effects, so the experts recommend regular exercise and yoga stretches because they’re the best way to treat it.
THESE ARE THE MOST COMMON SYMPTOMS OF SCIATICA:
- Constant pain in the buttock
- Aggravated sitting
- Pain in the lower back or in one side of the hip, which goes down to the buttocks and leg(s)
- Tingling in the leg(s)
- Numbness, weakness, or difficulty moving the leg or foot
- Stabbing pain that aggravates moving and standing
- We are going to recommend the following homemade remedy for sciatica, which effectively soothes these symptoms. Here is how you can prepare it:
SCIATICA AND BACK PAIN REMEDY
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 200 ml. Milk
- Honey (to taste)
- First, you need to crush the garlic cloves and cook them on a low heat.
- Gradually add the milk while stirring, and as soon as it boils, remove it from the heat.
- You can add a bit of honey to sweeten it in the end, in case the garlic taste is too strong for you.
- You need to consume this remedy once a day, and the effects are going to be felt really soon.
- Garlic has potent anti-inflammatory properties that will soothe the sciatica symptoms and prevent swelling of the sciatic nerve.
- In order to accelerate the healing, you need to combine the usage of this remedy with regular exercise and stretches.