Many people suffer from insomnia in our time. What is the reason for this? Insomnia comes as a result of the quick rhythm of today’s life. A person experiences emotional shocks throughout the day, both positive and negative. And as a result, a restless sleep with bright dreams or even insomnia, then the next day a person does not feel energized and rested.
Most people turn to medicine in such a case, but there is a natural way of fixing the problem of insomnia. This is meditation before bedtime. Meditation is an activity that helps to achieve emotional relaxation, which improves overall well-being, undergoes nervous tension, improves mood and efficiency.
By practicing meditation, you can easily relieve the stress that has accumulated over the entire day, so you can fall asleep faster and stronger. The usual techniques of meditation require great concentration, but in this case, the opposite goal is pursued.
Nowadays, there are many audio and video materials on meditation on the Internet. Basically, they are in a pleasant light melody, which is accompanied by the silent words of the presenter. Usually, during meditation, people listening to light classical melodies in combination with the sounds of nature, such as the summer rain, the murmur of a forest stream or the singing birds.
Correctly conducted meditation before going to bed will help clear the head of obsessive thoughts about the day ahead and deeds, from the analysis of the past day, from unnecessary emotions and experiences. So, below you will find several meditation techniques that will help improve your sleep.
1. MINDFULNESS MEDITATION
- The first thing to do is to take a comfortable position, close your eyes and imagine a quiet place.
- To facilitate this task, you can use audio recordings for meditation: barely caught air music and distant sounds of nature.
- Do not forget about the right breathing, it should be slow and calm.
- Thoughts should not stay in your head for a long time – they must pass through your consciousness, but do not allow to remain and cause a responsiveness in the form of thinking.
2. POSE OF THE DREAMER
- This meditation for sleep will help those, who go to bed thinking about the process of falling asleep.
- The meaning of this technique is to take the pose of a person resting on the lawn – the body is stretched out, the hands are laid behind the head, the breathing is calm.
- You need to relax every muscle of your body and think about how nice it is to just lie on the lawn, not to hurry, not to think about anything.
- Sleep occurs easily and gradually when the brain does not think about insomnia, does not seek forward thoughts, and simply enjoys the present time.
- It is recommended to listen to the records of therapeutic mantras before bedtime until complete pacification.
- People who practice meditation regularly can read mantras on their own until they completely calm the body and mind.
- Meditation from insomnia, passing this way, helps to improve the quality of sleep and the energy filling process.
- In addition to the above techniques, you can achieve peace and tranquility in other ways.
- For example, listening to relaxing melodies with an oriental motif, which can be supplemented with aromatherapy, helps to effectively relax the mind and body.
- You can also practice the technique of muscle relaxation: take a comfortable pose and, starting with the toes, stretch and relax the muscles of the whole body.
- This technique improves blood circulation and relaxes the whole body. Sweet dreams, guys.
- Take just a few minutes out of each day to bring yourself to a state of calm and wellness and balance your life using a combination of guided meditations and mindfulness techniques.
- The techniques are a simple, practical relaxation method for anyone.