Many people suffer from dry and cracked feet. This condition indicates a lack of attention and improper care towards your body. The skin on the feet is prone to cracking because it is drier than any other area on the body. The reason is there aren’t any oil glands on the feet.
There are many reasons why feet crack and have that unattractive look. The main reasons for dry and cracked feet are a lack of moisturization, skin problems like eczema, diabetes, thyroid dysfunction, and psoriasis. Moreover, lack of water, using harsh soaps and hot showers can be possible reasons for cracked feet.
In order to get soft and silky feet, many people visit spa centers, which provide successful treatments. Moreover, there are creams which can improve the condition. However, these treatments and creams can be quite expensive and unaffordable.
Luckily, there are some natural treatments which you can prepare and do at your home. This natural remedy will heal and moisturize the dry and cracked feet, so you will never avoid wearing sandals.
The main ingredient in this remedy is the respected baking soda.
Baking Soda & Salt
- Baking soda is an effective remedy which has the ability to kill germs and bacteria.
- If you mix it with salt, you get the most powerful natural scrub.
- This is the recipe for this amazing foot soak.
How to prepare the food to soak?
- Take a tub of warm water and add 2 tablespoons of baking soda and 2 tablespoons of salt.
- Mix them well and soak your feet for 30 minutes.
- Afterward, dry them with the towel and apply moisturizer.
- You can repeat this procedure on a daily basis until you notice results.
Baking soda Exfoliator
- You can also prepare an amazing exfoliator using baking soda.
- The baking soda exfoliates the skin and removes all impurities from the skin.
- Simply mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda, a little water and 2 tablespoons of oatmeal.
- Apply the mixture on your feet and use circular motions to remove the dead skin.
- Finally, rinse with water and apply moisturizer.
Baking Soda Benefits for Your Feet
- Baking soda is a natural and effective remedy for skin health.
- It softens the skin on the feet by exfoliating it and fights calluses on the heels.
- Moreover, it eliminates the odor and athlete’s foot.
- Baking soda will eliminate all germs and bacteria and you will enjoy soft and nice feet.